Best Frost SR400 Single Door Upright Fridge Stainless Steel 400 Litre
Best Frost SR400 summaryLight duty, commercial refrigerated upright cabinet from Best Frost.
Why should I buy the Best Frost SR400?This light duty, commercial refrigerated upright cabinet from Best Frost is specifically designed for easy, convenient use in busy kitchens. With an eye-catching stainless steel exterior, features include 45 mm of insulation, accurate LED temperature display, electronic controller and fixed rear castors for easy positioning. It's also CFC free and has a lockable door for additional security. Maximum ambient temperature of 32°C.
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Stainless steel exterior
- Insulation thickness: 45 mm
- LED digital temperature display, electronic controller and rear castors for maneuverability
- CFC free
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Noise Level: 40 db(A)
- Dimensions 1870(h) x 600(w) x 600(d)mm.
- Refrigeration Capacity 400 Litres
- Shelf size: 450w x 460d
- Dimensions - insulation 45 mm
- Power Type 230V. 185W. 1.5A
- Refrigerant R134a
- Temperature Range 2°C to +8°C
- Weight 69 kg
- Plug fitted Yes
- premium 50 mm Insulation
- Digital thermostat
- Gross volume: 400 litres
- height-adjustable threaded feet
- Silent operation
- Door with soft open/close mechanism
- Strong and consistent cooling
- High performance with lower consuption (environmentally friendly)
- Large storage capacity
- Numerous storage options
- Easy to clean
- Body and door made of premium stainless steel AISI 304
- Forced air cooling
- Automatic defrost function
- Extremely efficient cooling motor
- Cooling medium:R 134 a, CFC-free
- Temperature range: 0 °C to + 8 °C
- Plastic interior
- with rounded inner corners
- Internal dimensions 500w x 500d x 1630h mm
category Brand Best Frost Weight 120.0000 Temperature Range 2C to 8C Warranty 1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes Refrigerant R134a Number of Doors 1 Capacity 400 Litres Compressor Position bottom Material External Stainless Steel Finish Stainless Steel Internal Material white Material stainless steel Energy Rating C Daily Energy Consumption (kWh/24hr) 1.31 Annual Energy Consumption (kWh/annum) 478.15 Net Capacity (Litres) 238 Climate Class 4 Operating Duty Statement Medium Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30°C and is suitable for most professional kitchens
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 1850 600 600 Cm 185 60 60 Inches (approx) 72 23 23
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£16.55 £3.82 £595.80 £131.08 £464.72 £34.73 60
£11.11 £2.56 £666.60 £146.65 £519.95 £89.96 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£17.63 £4.07 £634.68 £139.63 £495.05 £65.06 60
£12.47 £2.88 £748.20 £164.60 £583.60 £153.61All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Customer Reviews on Best Frost SR400
Be the first to write a review on Best Frost SR400
Questions & Answers
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)