Best Frost SR400 summary
Why should I buy the Best Frost SR400?This light duty, commercial refrigerated upright cabinet from Best Frost is specifically designed for easy, convenient use in busy kitchens. With an eye-catching stainless steel exterior, features include 45 mm of insulation, accurate LED temperature display, electronic controller and fixed rear castors for easy positioning. It's also CFC free and has a lockable door for additional security. Maximum ambient temperature of 32°C.
- 3 adjustable shelves
- Stainless steel exterior
- Insulation thickness: 45 mm
- LED digital temperature display, electronic controller and rear castors for maneuverability
- CFC free
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Noise Level: 40 db(A)
- Dimensions 1870(h) x 600(w) x 600(d)mm.
- Refrigeration Capacity 400 Litres
- Shelf size: 450w x 460d
- Dimensions - insulation 45 mm
- Power Type 230V. 185W. 1.5A
- Refrigerant R134a
- Temperature Range 2°C to +8°C
- Weight 69 kg
- Plug fitted Yes
- premium 50 mm Insulation
- Digital thermostat
- Gross volume: 400 litres
- height-adjustable threaded feet
- Silent operation
- Door with soft open/close mechanism
- Strong and consistent cooling
- High performance with lower consuption (environmentally friendly)
- Large storage capacity
- Numerous storage options
- Easy to clean
- Body and door made of premium stainless steel AISI 304
- Forced air cooling
- Automatic defrost function
- Extremely efficient cooling motor
- Cooling medium:R 134 a, CFC-free
- Temperature range: 0 °C to + 8 °C
- Plastic interior
- with rounded inner corners
- Internal dimensions 500w x 500d x 1630h mm
|Temperature Range||2C to 8C|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Material External||Stainless Steel|
|Daily Energy Consumption (kWh/24hr)||1.31|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kWh/annum)||478.15|
|Net Capacity (Litres)||238|
|Operating Duty Statement||Medium Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30°C and is suitable for most professional kitchens|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.