Availability: In stock
PolyScience Food Smoking Gun Pro CS559
Battery operated. Compatible with: GJ488, GJ487, S496
- Create classic flavours with PolyScience wood chips, or smoke with flavours like teas, spices, and dried flowers
- Removable stainless steel smoking barrel
- Removable stainless steel combustion chamber
- Great fun with cocktails and other drinks
- Supplied with 4 AA batteries and sample jars of hickory and applewood PolyScience smoking sawdust
- Excellent for finishing products that are cooked sous vide or without exposure to fire or smoke
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery (Order before 14:30 today)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Adding flavour to just about any food, the heavy duty smoking gun from Polyscience produces low noise, smooth airflow and a minimum of resin build-up.
This makes it easy to clean, and filters can also be replaced quickly thanks to its strong, sturdy construction.
Smoking meat, fish, vegetables or even jams is simple with this kitchen device, and its heat-free operation allows it to be used in close proximity with foods without melting them.
The smoking gun remains popular with chefs and bartenders because it easily adds to the flavour and presentation of a dish, as well as flare to cocktails and other drinks.
As standard the smoking gun comes with a variable air flow adjustment, a large capacity removable stainless steel hopper for the wood chips.
On top of this the chamber that protects the fan itself is stainless steel, meaning it cant be melted by blowtorch use, and this also is fully removable and is dishwasher safe.
The base of the smoking gun has also been improved, resulting in a stable footprint.
The final pice de rsistance is the fact the fan can be removed with the Allen key provided, to help with cleaning to ensure there is no residue on it that can cross-contaminate flavours.
Infuse your food with classic aromas such as hickory or applewood, or experiment with creative flavours like teas, spices or dried flowers.
The smoking gun lets you add delicious smoky flavours to fish, meats, and vegetables and its heat-free operation means you can even smoke more delicate foods like cheese without melting them.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)