Jantex DL921 summary
Why should I buy the Jantex DL921?
Blue roll is ideally suited for use in both commercial and domestic kitchens, especially food preparation areas. This 6 pack of 2-ply blue rolls is perfect for absorbing spillages, cleaning appliances and surfaces as well as drying hands. The centrefeed roll design allows these blue centrefeed rolls to be used with dispensers such as the GD836, creating a cost effective and efficient paper roll dispensing unit, or on their own for quick and easy, portable cleaning. The roll measures 125m in length, giving you plenty of roll for use in a wide range of applications, from drying hands to cleaning equipment and surfaces.
Check out the video to the left of the product image, or print off the guide in the 'useful documents' tab below for a quick and easy guide on how to remove the cardboard core!
- 400 sheets per roll
- Sheet thickness: 2-ply
- Roll length: 125m
- Easy to remove inner cardboard roll
- Ideal for the catering and engineering industries
- CHSA Accreditation
- Centrefeed roll design for easy dispensing
- Box quantity 6
- Dimensions 180(H) x 180(ø)mm
- Material Paper
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.