Availability: In stock
Fracino Contempo Dual Fuel Coffee Machine Automatic 2 Group CON2E GAS GJ547
2.85kW Electric + 5.5kW Gas
- OutputElectric 350W/Gas 5500W
- Highest powered LPG system in the world provides unrivalled output of coffee, hot water and steam
- LPG or Butane fuelled burned equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making with temperature control on each group
- Choose either gas, electricity or both
Select options at the checkout.
- 2 - 3 Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Specifically designed for mobile catering units, the UK made Fracino CON2E dual fuel coffee machine offers impressive performance and great front-of-house looks.
With separate water and steam pressure controls alongside the powerful dual steam wands, you can make superb quality latte, cappuccino, espresso and more.
"We really love this machine it’s very powerful and recovers quickly pulls a great shot and 2 steamers are great for our volume output. LPG connection makes it perfect for our street food stall."
Automatic group cleaning also makes the Fracino simple to use, clean and maintain.
Able to produce up to 240 cappuccino or 400 espresso per hour.
Installation included in the price.
Iinstallation and training at Fracino, B7 7DB is included. Vehicle must comply with gas safety regulations and Fracino installation specifications before arrival into workshop (details provided by Fracino when order confirmed). Gas safety test must be conducted by COMCAT 2 engineer before equipment is used.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
This unit requires a gas connection.
This unit requires a mains water connection.
This item requires installation by a qualified engineer.
Questions & Answers
Resources and Downloads for
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|