Availability: In stock
Xcarbonator Lift-Assisted Decarboniser XCR 48 CM884-NB
1kW. Capacity: 250Ltr
- Built-In Self-Lifting Mechanism - Assists operator when opening/closing lid & protects against potential back strains
- Designed for use with Xcarbonator non-caustic chemicals, safe to be used on aluminium (operator needs to wear protective gloves and goggles)
- Removes grease/carbon build-up from air filters in approximately 2-4 hours (can be left in over night)
- Removes grease/carbon build-up from cooking plates in approximately 6-8 hours (can be left in over night)
- Includes 1.5" ball tap for draining means no plumbing is required
- Easy-to-use/plug-and-go solution requiring minimal training
- Fully mobile with 120mm castors (front 2 with brakes)
- Safe-to-touch twin-skinned construction maximises heat retention and reduces energy consumption
- Saves money on wages, chemical usage and scourers
- Improves hygiene & appearance of kitchen
- Works 24hrs a day, 365 days per year
- - internal650(H) x 900(W) x 500(D)mm
Select options at the checkout.
- 10 - 14 Days Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
A true kitchen time and money saver, the Xcarbonator 250 Litre Jumbo Decarboniser offers powerful yet safe deep cleaning and degreasing.
With its unique lifting mechanism, the Xcarbonator is perfect for safely cleaning pots, trays, filters and utensils, reducing the risk of back strains, spillages or scalding.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
Easy to use, simply load the items, leave for the recommended duration, remove and rinse for exceptional results - it really is that simple and effective.
Perfect for hotels, restaurants, canteens, bakeries and many more.
Questions & Answers
Resources and Downloads for
Other products from this line (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|