Availability: In stock
Winterhalter Utensil Washer UF-M Energy DE673
Rack Size: 612 X 672mm. Energy Saving
- Output40 racks/hr
- Integrated steam heat recovery and exhaust steam extraction system for reduced running costs and cooler working environment
- Up to 40 wash cycles an hour on cold water supply
- 640mm entry height for washing large utensils including full size gastronorm containers
- Rack Size of 608 x 672mm
- Easy to use colour coded controls - language neutral
- Reversing top and bottom wash system for total cleaning coverage
- Total coverage filter system with filter cassette and cyclonic water filter
- Self cleaning programme
- Built in drain pump
- Wash tank and boiler temperature display
Select options at the checkout.
- 10 - 14 Days Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
For large scale reliable utensil cleaning, the Winterhalter GS-640T-ENERGY Utensil Washer is the perfect addition to the commercial kitchen set up.
Incredibly energy efficient and effective, the Winterhalter features the latest in warewashing technology to provide the very best results as well as a large 640mm entry height that accommodates the largest utensils.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
One of its most useful features is the innovative heat exchange system, which draws in energy from exhaust steam and uses it to then heat the cold water inlet, reducing running costs significantly.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|