Availability: In stock
Winterhalter Undercounter Warewasher UCLENERGY DE645
Rack Space: 404(H) X 600(W) X 603(D)mm. Energy Saving
- Output800 glasses/hr or 504 plates/hr
- Integral steam heat recovery system for reduced running costs and improved working environment
- Integral detergent and rinse aid containers and pumps
- Special programmes available - Eco, quiet, short, intensive
- Touch screen controls for easy use
- Animated operating instructions and washing tips
- Variable wash system allowing individual control of time, power, temperature and dosing on each individual wash cycle resulting in the best possible wash result
- Display adjustable to 26 different languages
- Self cleaning programme
- Integrated hygiene and operating logbook
- Full flow filtration with tank cover, filter cylinder, pump inlet filter, cyclonic water filter system and water condition sensor
Select options at the checkout.
- 2-3 Working Days Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
With an elevated height this Winterhalter Undercounter Warewasher can expect to fit most kitchen utensils found in small to medium sized kitchens as well as glasses and crockery, making for a single comprehensive washing unit.
This convenience is extended by the machines highly customisable wash settings which give you complete control over heat, time and rinse power for your choice of quick, economical or dynamic performance.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Heat recovery technology is cleverly integrated throughout the device to minimise energy loss and save on running costs with every use.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|