Availability: In stock
Williams Reach In Blast Chiller Freezer Stainless Steel 50kg WBCF50 S3 CN873
Stainless Steel Finish. 1/1 Gastronorm compatible
- Food safe stainless steel exterior and interior
- 50kg chilling capacity from 90¡C to 3¡C in 90 minutes
- 50kg freezing capacity from 90¡C to -18¡C in 240 minutes
- 13 x 1/1 GN capacity, up to 40mm deep (pans not included)
- Easy to use, 1-2-3 state of the art control panel - 3 simple steps to initiate a soft or hard blast cycle
- Designed and engineered to operate efficiently up to a 43¡C ambient
- Unique airflow design to ensure even chilling and maintain high quality food and freshness
- Heavy duty, non marking swivel and brake castors
- Clear LED displays for time and food probe temperatures - keeps you in control of any product load
- Barrel locked self-closing door for added security
- Insulation 75mm
Select options at the checkout.
- 3 - 5 Working Days Delivery-FREE
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Reduce the risks associated with conventional slow cooling with the Williams WBCF50 Blast Chiller Freezer.
Designed to give you precise control, the Williams shock freezer uses innovative AirSmart technology and unique WEB (Williams Easy Blast) 1-2-3 control which helps you easily monitor the food and keep it in the very best possible condition - retaining taste, aroma, texture and appearance.
This blast chiller is so powerful and efficient that it beats current food safety legislation - able to reduce temperatures from 90C to 3C in 90 minutes or to -18C in 240 minutes.
Soft or hard chilling modes ensure delicate foods can be cooled without damage.
Please note: connection to water drain required.
Castor height: 128mm.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|