Why should I buy the Victor GL358?
The Victor Optimax Refrigerated Display Unit 1000mm comes with a variety of sturdy features, including a toughened curved glass screen with a unique and drop-down rear door arrangement. Not only guaranteed to provide the attractive, tempting refrigerated display of your best-selling products, this Victor Optimax refrigerated display unit also features a unique rear door arrangement which helps maintain cabinet temperatures when doors are opened. Its stainless steel recessed top with removable recessed well for service access and effortless cleaning also demonstrates the highly user-friendly attributes this display chiller possesses.
- Dimensions 1445(H) x 1000(W) x 750(D)mm
- Material Stainless steel, glass and polypropylene
- Power Type 10.42A. 2.5W
- Supplier Model Number RMR100E
- Temperature Range 2°C to 5°C
- Voltage 240V
- Weight 190kg
- Warranty RBD 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Microprocessor based temperature control with automatic defrost and condensate handling system
- Illuminated display via integral fluorescent lighting
- Three removable 8mm toughened glass shelves
- Height adjustable top and lower shelves for displaying flexibility
- Supplied on four low level castors
- Stainless steel recessed top with removable recessed well for service access and cleaning
- Enclosed toughened curved glass front screen hinged for ease of cleaning
- Complies with the operating requirements of EN ISO 23953 - 2:2005
- Performance level M1 (-1°C to + 5°C) in Climate class 3 (25°C, 60%RH,0.2m/s)
|Temperature Range||2¡C to 5¡C|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.