Availability: In stock
Vegware Compostable Small Glassine Hot Bags With NatureFlex Window DW639
Pack Quantity: 1000
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Made from sustainably-sourced paper
- NatureFlex window is made from compostable wood pulp
- Ideal for use in hot cabinets
- Keeps food fresh for approximately two hours without drying out
- Air, water and grease resistant
- Glassine will not trap condensation, keeping your food hotter and crispier for longer
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Become more sustainable in your food service operation by using these small Vegware compostable glassine hot bags.
Produced from sustainably-sourced paper and boasting a NatureFlex window made from wood pulp, these glassine bags are fully compostable and offer a greener alternative to standard hot bags.
As such, using these bags will help to reduce your businesss environmental impact, decrease your carbon footprint and lessen the amount of waste you send to landfill.
Incorporating these eco-friendly bags into your food service will also highlight your commitment to environmental sustainability, helping you appeal to the ever-growing market of green-minded consumers.
This glassine material is also remarkably air, water and grease resistant, preserving the freshness of your pies and pastries for longer.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)