Availability: In stock
Vegware Compostable CPLA Spoons White HC607
165(L)mm | 6 1/2". Pack Quantity: 50
- CPLA is a stronger and more heat resistant form of PLA (plant-based substitute to standard plastic)
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Greener alternatives to standard plastic cutlery
- Made from sustainable and renewable plant-based materials
- Emits less carbon during production than traditional plastic alternatives
- Pair with Vegwares compostable forks (HC605) and knives (HC606)
- 165(L)mm (6 1/2)"
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Give your customers a more attractive and sustainable alternative to plastic cutlery with these Vegware compostable CPLA spoons.
Made from plant-based CPLA, these spoons are highly sustainable and fully compostable in commercial composting facilities.
This will help you reduce your carbon footprint, send less waste to damaging landfill sites and increase your appeal to green-minded consumers.
The sturdy CPLA material also means these spoons boast incredible strength and a similar oil and water resistance to their plastic counterparts, giving you exceptionally functional, reliable and eco-friendly cutlery at a remarkably reasonable price.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)