Availability: In stock
Vegware Compostable CPLA Knives White HC606
165(L)mm | 6 1/2". Pack Quantity: 50
- CPLA is a stronger and more heat resistant form of PLA (plant-based substitute to standard plastic)
- Fully compostable in under 12 weeks in an industrial composting site
- Environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional plastic cutlery
- Made with renewable and eco-friendly plant-based materials
- Emits less carbon during production than standard plastic alternatives
- Match with Vegwares compostable forks (HC605) and spoons (HC607)
- 165(L)mm (6 1/2)"
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Adopt a positive, eco-friendly image by using these white Vegware compostable knives.
Made from renewable, plant-based CPLA, the knives are both sustainable and fully compostable in commercial composting sites.
This will help to reduce your businesss carbon footprint, divert more of your waste away from landfill and increase your appeal to customers at festivals and other eco-conscious events.
The CPLA material means these compostable knives are also remarkably strong, sturdy and durable, preventing them from breaking when used by your customers.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)