Availability: In stock
Vegware Compostable CPLA Forks White HC605
165(L)mm | 6 1/2". Pack Quantity: 50
- CPLA is a stronger and more heat resistant form of PLA (plant-based alternative to traditional plastic)
- Will fully compost in under 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities
- Eco-friendly alternatives to oil-based plastic cutlery
- Made from sustainable and eco-friendly plant-based materials
- Emits less carbon during production than standard plastic alternatives
- Match with Vegwares compostable knives (HC606) and spoons (HC607)
- 165(L)mm (6 1/2)"
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Increase your appeal at festivals and other eco-conscious events with these Vegware compostable CPLA forks.
Made from renewable, plant-based CPLA, these forks are highly sustainable and can fully compost within 12 weeks when sent to a commercial composting facility.
This will help to reduce the amount of waste you send to harmful landfill sites, minimise your environmental impact and give your business a more positive, eco-friendly image.
This CPLA material also gives the forks tremendous rigidity, strength and stability, ensuring they are able to cope with extensive commercial use without breaking or damaging.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)