Sammic SmartVide8Plus summary
Why should I buy the Sammic SmartVide8Plus?Easy to use and portable, the Sammic SmartVide8+ Portable Stirrer is a high quality immersion stirrer ideal for chefs on the move or for those who wish to cook sous vide only occasionally. It can be fitted in seconds to a standard stainless or polycarbonate gastronorm tank or round, straight sided circular pot with a diameter of 300mm or more (minimum depth 150mm) and a maximum volume of approximately 56 litres. Temperature and time can be quickly set with the wipe clean push button control panel which also features low liquid and run dry warnings. Integrated timer can be set for up to 99 hours with an audio and visual alert. Requires very little hands-on time, allowing the Chef to do other tasks while the product is being cooked. Just program temperature and time, SmartVide will do the rest. With cutting-edge features that allow the exchange of important data to improve the chef's experience and to allow an effective HACCP control with Bluetooth connectivity.
- SVide8+ allows for an effective HACCP control. Bluetooth connectivity allows export/print cooking results at the end of each cycle
- Allows cooking food in their own juice and using this juice immediately after cooking to enhance flavours
- Marinates and macerates an ingredient in half the time
- Infuses and flavours oil fat or other products applying the controlled temperature technique
- Increases profits thanks to minimal product shrinkage
- Requires very little hands-on time allowing the Chef to do other tasks while the product is being cooked
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.