Rational SCC201 summary
You're looking for a reliable assistant.
We have it: The SelfCookingCenter® 5 Senses
Your SelfCookingCenter® 5 Senses can grill, roast, bake, steam, stew, blanch and poach.
And it can do that regardless of whether you want to prepare meat, fish, poultry, vegetables, egg dishes, baked goods or desserts, or 30 or several thousand meals. This cooking system is your versatile assistant in the restaurant, hotel, catering, in industry catering or in the food service industry.
You specify how you want your dishes, and the SelfCookingCenter® 5 Senses will implement your ideas. Precisely and reliably. Because for us it is and always will be the chef who decides on the result - and gets exactly what he wants.
The new SelfCookingCenter® 5 Senses is the relief a cooking team can only imagine having.
In the past, chefs used to need special appliances like the grill, oven, stove, saucepans or frying pans along with a lot of time and effort to prepare a good meal. Today you only need these 4 intelligent assistance functions that give you the perfect support in your kitchen.
Sometimes you'll want to work manually.
We offer you the best combi-steamer included.
Naturally you can also apply all the settings yourself right down to the precise degree or percentage with the SelfCookingCenter® 5 Senses. And you've got RATIONAL's best combi-steamer included.
Steam cooking mode from 30 °C - 130 °C
- High-performance fresh steam generator for hygienic fresh steam
- Constant cooking cabinet temperature
- Maximum steam saturation
- Uniform and gentle cooking process for appetising colours, crunch and the retained nutrients and vitamins
Hot air cooking mode from 30 °C - 300 °C
- Constant hot air up to 300°C
- Flows uniformly around the food product from all sides for especially tender meat or light baked goods
Combination cooking mode from 30 °C - 300 °C
- Short cooking times
- Low roasting losses
- High juiciness
- Intensive aromas
- Appetising colours
- Crunchy crackling
Optimum cooking cabinet climate
- Precise climate regulation down to the percent by ClimaPlus®
5 Air speeds
- Whether sensitive or robust - the right air speed for every food product
- Precisely measured steam injection, especially for superb baked goods
- Rapid, fan-assisted cooling of the cooking cabinet
Core temperature cooking
- For the preparation of products with precise cooking results.
- The constant difference between the core temperature and the cooking cabinet temperature ensures the meat stays tender and increases the number of slices
- 1200 programming slots with up to twelve steps
|Power Type||Natural Gas or LPG|
|Weight (kg)||286 kg|
|Power||44 kW/48 kW|
|Gas Type||Natural or LPG|
|Gastronom Containers Capacity||20 x 1/1 GN|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.