Availability: In stock
Polar CK640 Countertop Blast Chiller 8/5kg
450 Watts. Capacity: 3 x GN2/3.
- Refrigerant R290
- 2/1 GN compatible interior for rapid filling and access
- Easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Solid self-closing door
- Sturdy adjustable feet allow countertop positioning
- Manual defrost mode
- 60mm insulation reduces running costs and improves efficiency
- Chills 8kg of food from 70C to 3C in 90 minutes
- Freezes 5kg of food from 70C to -18C in 240 minutes
- Built in food probe
- Insulation 60mm
Select options at the checkout.
- 2-3 Working Days delivery
- Next Working Day delivery - £29.95 (Order before 14:30 today)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
This compact Polar CK640 8/5kg countertop blast chiller is a powerful and reliable addition to the commercial kitchen.
Designed to help you comply with food safety legislation, this blast chiller is able to easily and quickly chill up to 8kg of hot food from 70C to 3C in 90 minutes.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
Made in China
This item is imported from China.
If you need to freeze food, this Polar is able to freeze 5kg of hot food from 70C to -18C in just 240 minutes.
This Polar features user-friendly digital controls as well as a fully insulated door to maximise thermal efficiency.
Cleaning and maintenance is easy too, thanks to sturdy commercial stainless steel construction.
Ideal for caterers with limited space.
Questions & Answers
|Temperature Range||5C to -35C|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power||13 amp plug in|
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|