Pitco SG14TS summary
Two nickel-plated, oblong, wire mesh baskets
Two nickel-plated tube racks
One drain extension
One drain line clean-out rod
Fryer cleaner sample
Rear gas connection
Manual gas shutoff
Two 1 1/4” (3.2 cm) full port drain valves
Built-in integrated flue deflector
Removable basket hanger for easy cleaning
9” (22.9 cm) adjustable legs
Cabinet - stainless steel front, door, and sides
Tank - stainless steel
Why should I buy the Pitco SG14TS?
Seperate welded tank design.
Welded tank with an extra smooth peened finish ensures easy cleaning.
Long-lasting, high-temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency.
Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required.
Stainless steel front, door, side, and splashback.
Heavy duty 3/16” (.48 cm) door hinge.
Millivolt thermostat maintains selected temperature
automatically between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (190°C-CE).
Integrated gas control valve acts as a manual and pilot valve,
automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator, and
automatic main valve.
Gas control valve prevents gas flow to the main burner until
pilot is established and shuts off all gas flow automatically if
the pilot flame goes out.
Temperature limit switch safely shuts off all gas flow if the
fryer temperature exceeds the upper limit.
New Solstice burner/baffle design.***
-Increases cooking production.
-Lowers flue temperature.
-Improves working environment.
-Generates more production per BTU.
***Compared to previous models.
Two front 1 1/4” (3.2 cm) full port drains for quick draining.
9” (22.9 cm) clearance allows for ease of cleaning.
- Overall dimensions
- Left to Right: 15 5/8"
- Front to Back: 34 1/2"
- Height: 46 1/8"
- Frying Area Per Side: 7" x 14"
- Capacity: 20-25 lb
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.