Availability: In stock
Olympia Cocktail Mixing Spoon with Fork Copper DR616
300(L)x20(W)mm. Copper plated
- Also available in a gunmetal (DR636) and non-coloured finish (DR596)
- Double-ended for a variety of uses
- Beaded shaft
- Mix any cocktail with ease
- Ideal for tall cocktail glasses or mixing glasses
- 300(H) x 20
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Bar spoons fulfil a variety of purposes behind any bar, so even if you arent serving cocktails, they are a worthwhile addition to your bartending toolkit.
The wide flat bowl of these mixing spoons is ideal for layering drinks or shooters such as B52s or Angels Kisses, whilst the bowl also holds precisely one teaspoon and is therefore a useful measuring aid.
This double-ended implement also features a three-pronged fork to whip an liven up any drink and is available in three different finishes (copper, gunmetal and plain stainless steel).