Availability: In stock
Numatic Henry Spray Mop with Microfibre Mop Head DW657
Colour: Red and black. Capacity: 400ml
- Ideal for maintaining hard flooring, including: quarry tiles, PVC tiles, linoleum and laminate surfaces
- Used extensively for spot cleaning and maintenance in hotels, restaurants, shops and offices
- Full 400mm width pad for the largest of jobs
- Reusable, washable pads
- 400ml bottle size
- Hand or foot operated chemical dispenser
- Lightweight and easy to use
- 1400(H) x 400(W)mm
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
The ideal mop for reactive spot cleaning or covering large floor areas, the Henry Spray mop can be used dry or wet and with your choice of cleaning solution thanks to an on-board detachable spray bottle.
This spray mop brings all the benefits of a microfibre floor mop with the advantages of a pulse mop, and 40cm wide coverage to cover more ground.
The onboard liquid dispenser can be foot or hand operated, ensuring that the mop head can be maintained in a damp condition at all times allowing larger surfaces to be thoroughly cleaned without the use of a bucket.For use on a wide variety of hard floor surfaces including quarry and PVC tiles, linoleum, laminate and wood, the Henry spray mop is a fast and effective cleaning tool that gives you professional results.
Questions & Answers
Resources and Downloads for
Other products from this line (View all)