Mother Clucker MAC-8G summary
Natural Gas Model with built-in filtration system.
Why should I buy the Mother Clucker MAC-8G?
Commercial pressure frying is similar to open frying, except that after food is placed into the hot oil, a lid is lowered over the fry pot and sealed to create a pressurized cooking environment. Pressure frying produces the most consistently flavorful fried chicken, and is faster than any other method when cooking in higher volumes.
When you choose a pressure fryer, you’re ensuring that moisture and flavor will be sealed in while excess cooking oil will be sealed out — yielding a healthier, more delicious final product. It’s the ideal way to cook freshly breaded, bone-in items like chicken or other foods with natural juices.
- High efficiency gas burner system
- Fully automatic operation
- Energy saving, filtration and cook management features
- 10 Programmable cook cycles
- Built in filtration
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel rectangular fry pot
- Cast aluminium alloy light but strong lid
- 4 Heavy duty castors
- Computer controlled panel
- Oil capacity 25 Litres
- Dimensions W460 x D960 x H1230mm
- Temperature upto 200C
- 1 Year parts and labour warranty
|Temperature Range||0 to 200C|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.