Availability: In stock
- High efficiency gas burner system
- Fully automatic operation
- Energy saving, filtration and cook management features
- 10 Programmable cook cycles
- Built in filtration
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel rectangular fry pot
- Cast aluminium alloy light but strong lid
- 4 Heavy duty castors
- Computer controlled panel
- Oil capacity 25 Litres
- Dimensions W460 x D960 x H1230mm
- Temperature upto 200C
- 1 Year parts and labour warranty
Select options at the checkout.
- 3 Working Days Delivery
- Collect in Manchester (Mon-Fri, 11am to 4pm)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Commercial pressure frying is similar to open frying, except that after food is placed into the hot oil, a lid is lowered over the fry pot and sealed to create a pressurized cooking environment. Pressure frying produces the most consistently flavorful fried chicken, and is faster than any other method when cooking in higher volumes.
When you choose a pressure fryer, you’re ensuring that moisture and flavor will be sealed in while excess cooking oil will be sealed out — yielding a healthier, more delicious final product. It’s the ideal way to cook freshly breaded, bone-in items like chicken or other foods with natural juices.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
BUY* from £4.88 / DAY
Lease the Mother Clucker MAC-8G and spread the cost over 3 years. Lease Calculator & Terms
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|