Mother Clucker MAC-8E summary
3 Phase Electric Model with built-in filtration system.
Why should I buy the Mother Clucker MAC-8E?
Commercial pressure frying is similar to open frying, except that after food is placed into the hot oil, a lid is lowered over the fry pot and sealed to create a pressurized cooking environment. Pressure frying produces the most consistently flavorful fried chicken, and is faster than any other method when cooking in higher volumes.
When you choose a pressure fryer, you’re ensuring that moisture and flavor will be sealed in while excess cooking oil will be sealed out — yielding a healthier, more delicious final product. It’s the ideal way to cook freshly breaded, bone-in items like chicken or other foods with natural juices.
- 3 Phase electric only. (Cannot be coverted to single phase)
- Fully automatic operation
- Energy saving, filtration and cook management features
- 10 Programmable cook cycles
- Built in filtration
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel rectangular fry pot
- Cast aluminium alloy light but strong lid
- 4 Heavy duty castors
- Computer controlled panel
- Oil capacity 25 Litres
- Dimensions W460 x D960 x H1230mm
- Temperature upto 200C
- 1 Year parts and labour warranty
|Temperature Range||0 to 200C|
|Power Type||Electric - 3 phase|
|Power Supply||3 Phase|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)