about this product
Quick DetailsStainless Steel Wall Shelves for Catering Kitchens. Easy to clean and provides increased storage for all commercial kitchens. Available in various sizes.
Why should I buy the Modena WS600?Need to increase your storage space? Well with the Modena Wall Shelf you can, easily and cheaply. The Modena Stainless Steel wall shelves are easy to clean and easy to install that's why we are Easyequipment we take the hard work out of catering.
High quality stainless steel kitchen wall shelf.
Perfect for commercial kitchens
Available in 5 lengths
Made from stainless steel
Easy to clean
Simple to install
Brackets provided (350 mm high)
The Modena Wall Shelves are made from a high grade Stainless Steel perfect for all commercial kitchens and storage areas, as not only are they extremely robust and durable, they are also easy to clean. These shelves are available in FIVE different lengths so whether you want to line your shelves on top of each other or side by side with our range of sizes we're sure to have the ones to fit. Each of our wall shelves have rounded corners to avoid any nasty mishaps. They are also really easy to install with the 35 cm brackets provided.
Size: 600w x 300d x 40h
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£2.77 £0.64 £99.72 £21.94 £77.78 £5.79 60
£1.86 £0.43 £111.60 £24.55 £87.05 £15.06 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£2.95 £0.68 £106.20 £23.36 £82.84 £10.85 60
£2.09 £0.48 £125.40 £27.59 £97.81 £25.82All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)