Availability: Out of stock
Modena TBM7 Wet Heat Bain Marie 4 X 1/6 + 3 X 1/9 Pans & Lids Included
Dimensions: 540l x 335w x 250h (mm).
Material: Stainless steel.
Power Type: 220-240V 1.2 kW.
Power Settings: 6
Containers and Lids: 4 x GN1/6 + 3 x GN1/9.
Plug fitted: Yes
Warranty: 1 Year Return to Base Warranty.
Manufacturer Product Code: TBM7
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery (Order before 12:30 today)
- Collect in Manchester (Mon-Fri, 11am to 4pm)
- Saturday Delivery- £19.99 (Order before 12:30 on Friday)
- Next Working Day Before Noon Delivery - £19.99 (Order before 12:30 today)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
- Perfect for safely holding sauces, gravy and pre-cooked foods for up to two hours at serving temperature.
- Comes complete with 4 x GN1/6 (150 mm deep) + 3 x GN1/9 (100 mm deep) containers & lids.
- Can be used hot or cold, wet or dry, can be used cold by simply adding ice in the water reservoir.
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction for durability and comes with full insulation for efficient operation.
- Water heated model with drain tap at front.
- Support bar included.
With the easily accessible drainage tap at the front, removable gastronorm pans and stainless steel case it couldn't be easier to keep your Modena Bain Marie hygienically clean, as a little hot water and soap brings the Bain Marie back to a like new state.
Our Modena Bain Maries are one of the most versatile pieces of catering equipment as there are so many combinations of pans, you will never need to be without any of your favourite dishes, (spare gastronorm pans are available on our website).
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
Do you need to keep your veggies warm or sauces at that perfect temperature? Then the Modena Bain Marie is the best item of catering equipment you will ever need to buy. With its stainless steel case and heavy duty gastronorm pans the Modena is such a versatile piece of equipment, filled with ordinary tap water and turned to the desired temperature you can even cook some of your more delicate vegetables and if you are looking for an item to keep your sauces cool then why not fill the water reservoir with ice and instantly you have a refrigerated container that will safely store your chilled sauces and deserts. The Modena Bain Marie has a staggering 6 power settings so if you only need to keep delicate food aired or need to keep that gravy thumping hot the Modena Bain Marie fits the bill.
Questions & Answers
|Temperature Range||30C to 90C|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Weight (kg)||10 KG|
|Capacity||4 x 1/6 GN pans + 3 x 1/9 GN pans|
|Material External||Stainless Steel|
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)