Modena MCB908 summary
Why should I buy the Modena MCB908?
This convenient multi-shelf unit provides maximum storage space above the worktop, making room for those essentials and keeping even the smallest kitchen tidy and organised. Constructed from strong, high quality stainless steel with a polished finish and galvanised legs and undershelf. This unit can accommodate 1/3, 1/6 and 1/9 size gastronorm items.
- Stainless steel with galvanised legs and undershelf
- Will accommodate 1/3, 1/6 and 1/9 size gastronorm (not supplied)
- Polished finish
- Delivered flat packed
- Suggested pan layout: 7 x 1/6 GN pans or 3 x 1/3 GN & 1 x 1/6 GN pans or 9 x 1/9 GN & 1 x 1/6 GN pans
- Surface area: 0.72m²
- 4 adjustable feet
- Material thickness: 1.2mm - 18 Gauge
- 1x self assembly table, including 1 shelf & fixings
- Dimensions 1500(H) x 1200(W) x 600(D)mm
|Capacity||7 x 1/6 gn pans|
|Finish||Stainless Steel top with galvanised steel legs and undershelf|
|Material||Stainless Steel top with galvanised steel legs and undershelf|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.