about this product
Quick DetailsStainless Steel Heated Gantry lights for use with Modena heated gantries.
Why should I buy the Modena GL800?These Modena Gantry Lights teamed with our Modena double and single gantries are an ideal addition to every kitchen as they turn your normal gantry into a heated pass which is invaluable in every kitchen to keep your dishes hot, so if the waiting staff are busy your delicious creation's aren't in danger of going cold.
Can be attached to top or bottom tier of any Modena gantry.
Excellent heat distribution.
The Modena Gantry Lights outer casing is made from a high grade stainless steel with infrared ceramic heating lamps for excellent heat distribution. An on and off switch which means you have the option of putting them on when you need them. The Modena Gantry Light comes in FOUR sizes to go with our single and double gantries we have them in 800 mm, 1200 mm, 1600 mm, and 1800 mm.
Easy Equipment's Modena Range is one of the most competitively priced ranges on the market
Heating for Modena 800 mm Gantry (Infrared Heat)
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£6.39 £1.47 £230.04 £50.61 £179.43 £13.44 60
£4.29 £0.99 £257.40 £56.63 £200.77 £34.78 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£6.81 £1.57 £245.16 £53.94 £191.22 £25.23 60
£4.81 £1.11 £288.60 £63.49 £225.11 £59.12All prices shown excluding VAT
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)