Availability: Out of stock
Modena Electric Conveyor Pizza Oven 12 inch CPE12
Single phase hardwire.
- Countertop design for increased flexibility and lower installation costs
- Bi-directional belt operation; 12" wide
- Precise and high efficient heating control for upper and bottom heating element separately
- 6.7kw single phase hardwire
- Only 36kg for table top siting
- Ideal for cooking pizzas, fast
- Suitable for cooking pizzas on pizza screens or mesh - but not in pizza pans.
- Forced convection for uniform results; uses energy efficient quartz heating elements
- Adjustable product opening; includes loading and receiving trays
Select options at the checkout.
- 2-3 Working Day Delivery
- Collect in Manchester (Mon-Fri, 11am to 4pm)
- Saturday Delivery- £19.99 (Order before 12:30 on Friday)
- Next Working Day Delivery - £19.99 (Order before 12:30 today)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
You May Also Need
Rapidly heat, cook, bake, and crisp your most popular appetizers, sides, entrees, and pizzas with the Modena CPE12 electric conveyor oven!
Easily bake fresh dough or par-baked pizzas, flat breads, and garlic or cheese bread with this Modena CPE12 electric countertop conveyor oven. This model has an 12" wide conveyor and operates in the direction you choose. This unit even has loading and receiving trays for convenient loading and unloading of food products.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall socket.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
"So far so good! We just got this and it's cooking food. Modena is always a solid brand, so we are sure it will hold up for us."
Boasting a countertop design, this unit increases operational flexibility and lowers installation costs, making the oven perfect for nearly any application. Also designed for energy efficiency and uniform results, this model uses a forced convection system and energy efficient quartz heating elements that react quickly when you adjust the temperature settings. It has thermostatic independent top and bottom heat controls to help you achieve the results you desire from your oven.
Made of durable stainless steel this conveyor oven will stand up to the needs of your cooking. This model has a maintenance free drive system and many other high quality components that are made to last for the long haul and increase ease of serviceability. It comes with adjustable legs.
Questions & Answers
|Temperature Range||30C to 300C|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Weight (kg)||36 KG|
|Capacity||Upto 12 inch pizzas|
|Material External||Stainless steel|
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|