Modena MHF950 summary
- Ideal for pies, pastries, sausage rolls, chicken, meat and samosas warm for immediate service.
- Multipurpose counter-top unit suitable for restaurants, canteens or fast food outlets and other self-serve applications.
- Internally illuminated to show your produce at its best.
- Front & rear sliding doors for easy access and great product visibility. (rear doors can be kept closed if required).
- Comes with variable heat and water tray to ensure even temperature distribution and control, whilst keeping food moist.
- Toughened high quality glass to reflect heat on display to enhance merchandising effect.
- Features a removable internal water tray allowing moisture to keep food at optimum.
- Hygienic and easy to clean.
Why should I buy the Modena MHF950?Whether you have a chip shop, Bistro, Canteen or cafe bar no matter the size or style of your establishment our Modena MHF950 Heated food Display is an excellent food warmer. With its contemporary black design and extensive range of uses you are sure to find this an invaluable addition to any kitchen. The Modena Heated food Display is not only useful for displaying hot Pies, Sausage Rolls, Samosas, Pasties, Cooked chicken etc. but you can also serve Pastries, Danish pastries, Sweet fruit pies etc.
Display your food in style while keeping them fresh, tender, and delicious for hours after cooking with the Modena Hot Food Merchandiser Chicken Pie and Food Warmer. It blends perfectly into your commercial establishment, features a cool touch stainless steel exterior with an elegant black finish, a attractive base that allows the unit to be installed into a sleek counter for optimum flexibility and space-saving efficiency. With this Modena Hot Food Merchandiser Chicken Pie and Food Warmer equipment you'll sure to enjoy the increase impulse buys and profits. A perfect addition for your business take away, restaurants or any place where you want to keep food items warm for the "eat on the go”!
With front and rear opening doors you're Modena Heated Food display can be placed anywhere convenient to you (rear doors can be kept closed if required).
As with all our Modena range our Modena Heated Food Display is made from a high grade Stainless Steel frame, complete with safety glass,and has internal LED lighting .
- Installation Type: Countertop.
- Control Type: Thermostatic.
- Power Type: Electric.
- Number of Shelves: 3.
- Amps: 13 Amps.
- Plug fitted: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Modena
|Temperature Range||30C to 90C|
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.