Availability: In stock
Metro Super Erecta Shelving Kit 4 Shelves 1880x1830x355mm DS615
1880(H) x 1830(W) x 355(D)mm
- Epoxy resin coated posts and shelves
- Coating contains Microban antimicrobial protection, stopping the growth of bacteria, mould, mildew, and fungus that can cause odours and product degradation
- Shelves and posts have a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion
- Temperature range of -29/49 degrees Celcius
- 272kg load rate per individual shelf
- Easy assembly in minutes with no need for tools
- Modular storage - additional units and accessories sold seperately allowing for custom configurations
- Ideal for all environments including cold rooms and walk-in freezers
- Posts feature 1" / 25mm numbered grooves for easy shelf adjustment
- Shelf design minimises dust accumulation and allows free circulation of air
- Shleving kit must be fixed to the wall with included wall clamps (DS476)
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Operating in a wide temperature range of -29 to 49 degrees Celsius, the Super Erecta Shelving Units from Metro are suitable for practically any environment including cold rooms and walk-in freezers.
The units benefit from a hard wearing epoxy resin which contains a microban compound ensuring goods including foodstuffs are protected from mould and bacteria, as well as rust and corrosion.
Each shelf comfortably takes up to 272Kg, giving you peace of mind when storing heavy or bulky ingredients.
Posts also include numbered shelf grooves every 25mm, making shelf adjustments quick and easy.
Load capacity of 363kg per shelf based on even weight distribution.Please note: this shelving kit must be fixed to the wall with included wall clamps (DS476).
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)