Availability: In stock
Metro Super Erecta Shelving Kit 4 Shelves 1880x1220x355mm DS613
1880(H) x 1220(W) x 355(D)mm
- Epoxy resin coated posts and shelves
- Coating contains Microban antimicrobial protection, stopping the growth of bacteria, mould, mildew, and fungus that can cause odours and product degradation
- Shelves and posts have a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion
- Temperature range of -29/49 degrees Celcius
- 363kg load rate per individual shelf
- Easy assembly in minutes with no need for tools
- Modular storage - additional units and accessories sold seperately allowing for custom configurations
- Ideal for all environments including cold rooms and walk-in freezers
- Posts feature 1" / 25mm numbered grooves for easy shelf adjustment
- Shelf design minimises dust accumulation and allows free circulation of air
- Shelving kit must be fixed to the wall with included wall clamps (DS476)
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
With an antibacterial, antifungal coating the Metro Super Erecta shelving units provide reliable, hygienic, robust storage to help prevent degradation of goods.
With a temperature range of -29 to 49 degrees Celsius this shelving is suitable for any environment, wet, dry, hot or cold.
The units can be configured to suit any storage area, and can withstand rust and corrosion, ensuring a long lifespan.
The units are also fast and simple to construct with no tools required, and each shelf comfortably takes up to 363Kg, giving you peace of mind when storing heavy or bulky ingredients.
Posts included numbered shelf grooves every 25mm, making shelf adjustments quick and easy.
Load capacity of 363kg per shelf based on even weight distribution.Please note: this shelving kit must be fixed to the wall with included wall clamps (DS476).
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)