Availability: In stock
Metro Super Erecta Add-on Shelving Kit 4 Shelves 1880x1066x355mm DS631
1880(H) x 1066(W) x 355(D)mm
- Epoxy resin coated posts and shelves
- Coating contains Microban antimicrobial protection, stopping the growth of bacteria, mould, mildew, and fungus that can cause odours and product degradation
- Shelves and posts have a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion
- Temperature range of -29/49 degrees Celcius
- 363kg load rate per individual shelf
- Easy assembly in minutes with no need for tools
- Modular storage - additional units and accessories sold seperately allowing for custom configurations
- Ideal for all environments including cold rooms and walk-in freezers
- Posts feature 1" / 25mm numbered grooves for easy shelf adjustment
- Shelf design minimises dust accumulation and allows free circulation of air
- Add-on kit contains 2 posts, 4 shelves, and 8 S-hooks for attaching to an adjacent unit
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Preserve the lifespan of your goods and ingredients with this 1066mm wide add-on unit from Metro, designed for use with the Super Erecta Kit.
With a wide temperature range it is suitable for practically any environment and can be constructed easily with no need for tools.
The resin coating is also highly resistant to mould and bacteria as well as rust and corrosion.
It is suitable for a wide temperature range, from -29 to 49 degrees Celsius, ideal for all environments from freezing cold storage rooms to humid and ambient conditions.
Each of the four shelves available with this kit can also support loads of up to 363Kg.
Posts include numbered shelf grooves every 25mm to make shelf adjustments quick and easy.
Please note: load capacity of 363kg per shelf based on even weight distribution.
This add-on kit contains 2 posts, 4 shelves, and 8 S-hooks for attaching to an adjacent unit.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)