Availability: In stock
Metro Super Erecta Add-on Shelving Kit 4 Shelves 1590x1830x460mm DS300
1590(H) x 1830(W) x 460(D)mm
- Epoxy resin coated posts and shelves
- Coating contains Microban antimicrobial protection, stopping the growth of bacteria, mould, mildew, and fungus that can cause odours and product degradation
- Shelves and posts have a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion
- Temperature range of -29/49 degrees Celcius
- 272kg load rate per individual shelf
- Easy assembly in minutes with no need for tools
- Modular storage - additional units and accessories sold seperately allowing for custom configurations
- Ideal for all environments including cold rooms and walk-in freezers
- Posts feature 1" / 25mm numbered grooves for easy shelf adjustment
- Shelf design minimises dust accumulation and allows free circulation of air
- Add-on kit contains 2 posts, 4 shelves, and 8 S-hooks for attaching to an adjacent unit
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Store goods in a wide range of temperatures and conditions, and protect them from spoilage with this 1830mm wide add-on unit for the Metro Super Erecta Shelving kit.
The add-on has many possible configurations and can be put together quickly and easily without any tools.
Thanks to a hard wearing outer coating the shelving kit is also able to resist mould and bacteria, whilst keeping rust and corrosion at bay.
Suitable for temperatures from -29 to 49 degrees Celsius, the kit is ideal for all environments from freezing cold storage rooms to humid and ambient conditions.
Including four shelves, each one can support up to 272Kg, offering sturdy support for any heavy or bulky goods.
Posts also include numbered shelf grooves every 25mm making adjustments quick and easy.
Please note: load capacity of 272kg per shelf based on even weight distribution.This add-on kit contains 2 posts, 4 shelves, and 8 S-hooks for attaching to an adjacent unit.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)