Availability: In stock
MasterMix MM7-White 6 Litre Planetary Food and Dough Mixer
- Full mechanical drive.
- User-Friendly Design.
- Easy Tilt head.
- Skid-resistant feet.
- Ideal for bakeries and restaurants.
- Smooth start minimizes splatter.
- Switches: moisture resistant.
- Self locking in top position.
- Capacity: 6 Litre bowl
- 0.5kg max flour capacity
- 0.8kg max dough capacity
- Construction: Durable die-cast metal.
- Powerful 200-watt motor totally enclosed.
- Overload Switch to prevent motor burn-out.
- Planetary transmission at super high speed.
- Permanently lubricated, and thermally protected.
- Includes: Flat beater, pastry hook, and chef's whisk.
- Product measurements 420mm x 240mm x 425mm.
- Rated power 200W 13 amp plug fitted
- Weight 15 Kgs
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery (Order before 12:30 today)
- Collect in Manchester (Mon-Fri, 11am to 4pm)
- Saturday Delivery- £19.99 (Order before 12:30 on Friday)
- Next Working Day Before Noon Delivery - £19.99 (Order before 12:30 today)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
For high-end performance and years of heavy duty use, it's time to rely on this stunning culinary work of art, the MasterMix 6 litre Commercial Dough Mixer.
With the full mechanical drive and planetary transmission and User-Friendly Design, Easy Tilt head and Skid-resistant feet and Overload Switch to prevent motor burn-out the Master Mix is best mixer around.
When you buy a Master Mix you are buying a quality product, you are buying reliability and durability.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
Anyone who's ever whipped liters of cream by hand or kneaded kilos of bread dough or beaten huge amounts of cake batter knows what a laborious task it is, and that takes up valuable time and energy, so why not let the 6 litre Master Mix take up the challenge and do all the hard work for you? The Master Mix comes with three attachments, one flat beater for mixing cake batter etc. One pastry hook for kneading all your bread dough products and a chefs whisk for whisking cream, eggs etc. And with the ingenious planetary transmission comprising of a ring gear, planet carrier and 2 sun gears the Master Mix will take the burden for years to come.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
time will tell
Recentley purchased one of these, on first inspection looks the part heavy duty. The stainless bowl is deep and robust and seems good quality.
The test here will be the attachments which look like castings as if they are chromed alloy