Availability: Out of stock
MasterMix MM20-Red 20 Litre Planetary Food and Dough mixer
- Full mechanical drive.
- User-Friendly Design.
- Easy Tilt head. Skid-resistant feet.
- Ideal for bakeries and restaurants.
- Smooth Start minimizes splatter.
- Switches: Moisture resistant.
- Self locking in top position. Capacity: 20 Qts. Construction: Durable die-cast metal.
- Stunning European design. Powerful 1.1Kw motor totally enclosed.
- Overload Switch to prevent motor burn-out.
- Planetary transmission at super high speed.
- Permanently lubricated, and thermally protected.
- Massive 20-quart stainless steel bow. Includes: Flat beater, pastry hook, and chef's whisk.
- Product measurements_555 mm x 558 mm x 794 mm.
- Rated pressure_220V Rated
- Power 1.1 kw
- 13 amp plug fitted
- Weight 85 kgs
- Capacity 5kg Flour
- 8kg Dough Capacity
Select options at the checkout.
- Next Working Day Delivery (Order before 13:30 today for delivery on Tuesday)
- Saturday Delivery- £19.99 (Order before 13:30 on Friday)
- Next Working Day Before Noon Delivery - £19.99 (Order before 13:30 today for delivery on Tuesday)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
Revel in the glory of high-end performance, heavy duty use, limitless versatility and convenience with this stunning culinary work of art, the MasterMix 20 litre Commercial Dough Mixer.
With the full mechanical drive and planetary transmission and User-Friendly Design, Easy Tilt head and Skid-resistant feet and Overload Switch to prevent motor burn-out the Master Mix is best mixer around.
When you buy a Master Mix you are buying a quality product, you are buying reliability and durability.
Anyone who's ever whipped liters of cream by hand or kneaded kilos of bread dough or beaten huge amounts of cake batter knows what a laborious task it is, and that takes up valuable time and energy, so why not let the 20 liter Master Mix take up the challenge and do all the hard work for you? The Master Mix comes with three attachments, one flat beater for mixing cake batter etc. One pastry hook for kneading all your bread dough products and a chefs whisk for whisking cream, eggs etc. And with the ingenious planetary transmission comprising of a ring gear, planet carrier and 2 sun gears the Master Mix will take the burden for years to come.
Revel in the glory of high-end performance, heavy duty use, limitless versatility and convenience with this stunning culinary work of art, the MasterMix 20 litre Commercial Dough Mixer. Particularly suitable to handle the heaviest mixing tasks, ideal for bakeries and restaurants, works well for kneading, creaming, beating eggs, and whisking batter to effortlessly prepare dough for cakes, pastries, pizza, french bread, garlic bread sticks, or chocolate-chip cookie dough and so much more. The massive 20-quart polished stainless steel bowl perfectly accommodates extra large batches of heavy mixtures, and what's more it comes fully equipped with attachments for three mixing blades, so you can whisk, beat, and blend to your heart's content. For powerhouse performance and a superior presence to your commercial kitchen's round-the-clock baking needs, the MasterMix 20 litre Commercial Dough Mixer is here to change the way the world mixes!
Can be used in a wide range of catering establishments from bakeries to pizza parlors the master mix is essential.
The smooth start minimizes splatter and the messy clean up involved, with Moisture resistant Switches you won't be in for a shock. The Master Mix also has a Self-locking top position so there is no problems with movement when the Master Mix is in operation.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit comes with a standard UK 13 amp plug fitted.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|