Lucky Dragon LDRC5 summary
Why should I buy the Lucky Dragon LDRC5?
Make perfect rice every time with the best selling, highly efficient heavy duty 5.4 litre Lucky Dragon Electric Rice Cooker. Packed with useful features that are simple to use, this fully commercial rice cooker is constructed from easy to clean stainless steel and features stay-cool handles for added safety. The inner rice pot which is non-stick, has a capacity of 13 litres of cooked rice, which is over 50 servings, and keeps the rice at the ideal temperature for hours. The rice maker's 'auto warm' function ensures burn-free cooking and less waste, saving you money. Supplied with spatula and rice measure.
- Auto switch from cook to warm
- All portion sizes are based on a 160ml cooked rice portion
- Spatula and rice measure included
- Capacity 13 Litre Cooked Rice / 5.4 Litre Dry Rice
- Dimensions 345(H) x 460(W) x 400(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal Inner pot: 200(H) x 300 (Ø)mm
- Finish - external Stainless steel lid and body
- Output 33 portions of rice
- Power Type 1.95kW, 50hz, 4.2A
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 year Back to Base Warranty
- 13 amp Plug fitted
|Warranty||1 Year Return to Base Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Plug In|
|Power Supply||13 amp plug fitted|
|Weight (kg)||10.4 KG|
|Capacity||13 Litre Cooked Rice / 5.4 Litre Dry Rice|
|Material External||Stainless steel|
|Internal Size (mm)||200(H) x 300(D)mm|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
£285.00 £178.99 / exc vat £214.79 / inc vat
£300.00 £161.99 / exc vat £194.39 / inc vat
£322.00 £173.99 / exc vat £208.79 / inc vat
£240.00 £129.99 / exc vat £155.99 / inc vat