Lincat OE7503 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat OE7503?The Lincat Opus 700 atmospheric steamer has 6 shelf supports that are removable for easy cleaning. There are many benefits when purchasing one of these steamers her are a few. 304 grade stainless steel oven interior for long service life, thermostatic control and boil dry protection for trouble free operation, reliable automatic electronic water level control, internal steam generator ensures the oven remains fully saturated with steam which are essential for high quality food production and a mechanical self-fill water system. High quality and durable 700 mm deep heavy duty prime cooking equipment. The Opus 700 range offers a wide choice of gas and electric appliances including oven ranges, boiling tops, induction hobs, griddles, grills, chargrills, fryers and steamers. Strong and durable, with fully welded stainless steel construction, Opus 700 equipment is built using the highest quality components, ensuring powerful performance and exceptional reliability. Fryers are designed to ensure rapid recovery for higher output and hob burners offer precise control. Operational efficiency is a key factor in the design of all Lincat equipment. However, those looking for exceptional energy saving performance should take a closer look at our new Vortech high efficiency gas fryers and versatile induction hobs. Those wishing to extend the life of their cooking oil shouldn't miss our Opus 700 electric fryers with built in filtration.
- 2/1GN compatible
- Six shelf positions & removable shelf supports versatile & easy to clean
- Reliable automatic electronic water level control
- 304 grade oven interior for long service life
- Thermostatic control & boil dry protection
- Reversible doors
- Oven Shelf Size: W600 x D950 x H1600mm
- Capacity: 0.27 cu.m. (9.4 cu.ft)
- Heat Up Time From Cold: 15 mins
- Temperature Range: 0C to +100C
|Temperature Range||0C to 100C|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|Weight (kg)||136.5 KG|
|Capacity||6 x 2/1 GN or 12 x 1/1 GN|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.