Lincat OE7406 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat OE7406?The Lincat Opus 700 chargrill has removable, durable, segmented cast iron grids that imparts an attractive branding marks to food, three independently controlled heat zones for maximum versatility, high power delivers fast cooking and maximum output and plumbed to the water supply for quick and easy filling of the water bath with alternative manual-fill facility are just some of the magnificent features of this chargrill. The OPUS 700 range is high quality, prime cooking equipment designed, developed and manufactured by Lincat to meet the needs of the busiest commercial kitchen. OPUS 700 combines powerful performance with outstanding reliability. Strong, durable, fully welded stainless steel construction and sleek, seamless design lines feature strongly within this comprehensive and highly cost-effective package. This range is easy to clean and provides unrivalled flexibility too. Floor-standing models are fitted with castors, as standard, for easy maneuverability. The practicality of OPUS 700 is matched by its outstanding productivity. Measuring 700mm front-to-back with extended hob, OPUS 700 delivers all the capacity and power you need without eating up valuable floor space.
The Lincat OE7406 electric chargrill is designed to withstand the rigours of the fast paced hotel or restaurant. This is one of the most versatile chargrills on the market.
- High temperature safety cut-out run-dry protection
- Heat up time 15-20m
- Supplied with scrapper
- Dimensions 450H x 900W x 737Dmm
- Dimensions - cooking area 828x 525mm
- Material Stainless steel
- Output 110 steaks (8oz sirloin)/hr
- Power Type 2x 8.25kW, 24A per phase, IP rating: 21
- Temperature Range 130 - 315C
- Voltage 400V
- Weight 58kg
|Temperature Range||130C to 315C|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|Weight (kg)||68 KG|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.