about this product
Quick DetailsThe Lincat OE7210 is from the Opus 700 range. This electric counter top dual zone clam griddle has a flat steel plate and has independently controlled cooking zones. Thermostatic control from 50 - 250°C (flat plates) and 50 - 300°C (ribbed plates), the large fat collection drawer and wide fat drainage hole add to the excellence of this clam griddle.
Why should I buy the Lincat OE7210?The Lincat Opus 700 griddle has a 15mm thick steel griddle plate to assure even heat distribution and the independently controlled heating zones are for economy during quiet periods. Thermostatic control ensures consistent results; the clam top automatically adjusts to suit the thickness of the food being cooked just add to the many excellent features of this Lincat clam griddle. The OPUS 700 range is high quality, prime cooking equipment designed, developed and manufactured by Lincat to meet the needs of the busiest commercial kitchen. OPUS 700 combines powerful performance with outstanding reliability. Strong, durable, fully welded stainless steel construction and sleek, seamless design lines feature strongly within this comprehensive and highly cost-effective package. This range is easy to clean and provides unrivalled flexibility too. Floor-standing models are fitted with castors, as standard, for easy maneuverability. The practicality of OPUS 700 is matched by its outstanding productivity. Measuring 700mm front-to-back with extended hob, OPUS 700 delivers all the capacity and power you need without eating up valuable floor space.
- Precise thermostatic temperature control for consistent results and economical operation
- Independently controlled cooking zones for greater flexibility and economy during quieter periods
- Digital timer on each clam plate ensures repeatable results
- Large fat collection drawer means uninterrupted cooking
- Wide fat drainage hole for ease of operation and cleaning
- PTFE non-stick sheets on each clam plate
- 15mm stainless steel griddle plate for easy cleaning
- 12mm hard anodised aluminium clam plate provides even heat distribution
- Clam top automatically adjusts to suit the thickness of the food being cooked
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£203.32 £46.92 £7319.52 £1610.29 £5709.23 £428.24 60
£136.41 £31.48 £8184.60 £1800.61 £6383.99 £1103.00 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£216.52 £49.97 £7794.72 £1714.84 £6079.88 £798.89 60
£153.15 £35.34 £9189.00 £2021.58 £7167.42 £1886.43All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)