Lincat OCMP101 summary
Why should I buy the Lincat OCMP101?The Lincat Opus Combi steamers range has an excellent selection of Combi ovens the features include powerful steam generator with automatic water refill and automatic self-cleaning function, airflow optimized cooking cabinet, automatic vapor quenching system, descaling and manual cleaning program for minimum effort, a rapid cool down and is compatible with GN sizes 1/1, 1/2, 2/3, 1/3. This simple to use with repeatable results is not only reliable but saves time and money. Opus Combi Steamers is a range of high specification Combi steamers, including fully automatic Opus SelfCooking Center 5 Senses and manual Opus CombiMaster Plus models. Lincat hosts Opus SelfCooking Center® 5 Senses live cookery workshops throughout the year, attendance is completely free.
- Four cooking modes: hot air cooking, steam cooking, combination cooking and Finishing
- ClimaPluscontrol of the cabinet humidity for perfect results
- Programming function - create and store 50 programs with up to six steps
- Precise core temperature probe
- Saves time and money on energy and raw materials
- Integral hand shower
- Dimensions: 1042(H) x 847(W) x 771(D)mm
- Power: 400V, 18.6kW, 3 Phase
- Capacity: 10 x 1/1 GN
- Weight: 142 KG </ul
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - 3 phase|
|Power Supply||3 Phase|
|Weight (kg)||166 KG|
|Capacity||10 x GN1/1 Trays|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.