- · Type: Gas
- · Thermostatic control
- · 2/1 GN compatible on OG7502
- · 1/1 GN compatible on OG7504
- · Piezo ignition
- · Reversible doors
- · 180° opening chamber door
- · Removable shelf supports
- · WRAS approved
- · Boil dry protection
- · No electrical supply required
- · Supplied with six shelves
- · Height adjustable legs
Why should I buy the OG7502?
• Robustly built to take the knocks in a busy kitchen
• 304 grade stainless steel oven interior – for long
• Large models easily accommodate 2/1 GN dishes for
high volume production whilst the smaller models are
ideal for kitchens where space is a premium
• Six shelf positions and removable shelf supports for
flexibility and ease of cleaning
• Gas models, (natural or propane gas) feature piezo
ignition and a flame failure device for safe and easy
• Internal steam generator ensures the oven remains fully
saturated with steam – essential for high quality food
• Energy efficiency is enhanced by the positive two-point
door latch mechanism and a highly effective door seal
• Easy-to-use, simple controls
• Mechanical self-fill water system means no electrical
requirement for gas models
• Thermostatic temperature control and boil dry overheat
protection system – for trouble free operation
• All components and materials WRAS approved –
your guarantee of quality and hygiene
• Reversible oven and service compartment doors
• Adjustable legs – useful when siting on uneven floors
• Overflow and drain connectable to standard fittings
|External Size (mm)||1600H x 600W x 950D|
|Power Type||Natural Gas or LPG|
|GN Shelf Size||GN2/1|
|No of Shelves included||6 x stainless steel wire shelves|
|Shelf size (mm)||530w x 650d|
|Capacity||6 x 2/1GN|
|Material External||stainless steel grade 430|
|Gas Type||Natural Gas or LPG|
|Internal Size (mm)||720H x 545W x 680D|
|Internal Material||stainless steel grade 304|
|Gastronom Containers Capacity||12 x 1/1GN or 6 x 2/1GN|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.