Availability: In stock
Lincat LPP120H IMC Built-in Upright Potato Peeler
- Upright design - ideal for medium and large scale operations
- Perfect height to empty into a sink
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- WRAS approved Class A air-break and brass spray nozzle prevents any back siphonage of water into the mains supply
- Reversible corrosion-proof liners
- Dual position for waste outlet
- 2 minutes to peel a batch of 12 kilos of potatoes
- Single phase
Select options at the checkout.
- 3 Working Days delivery
- Next Working Day delivery - £35.00 (Order before 13:00 today)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
The efficient, upright IMC Potato Peeler ensures short preparation times which in turn reduces costly wage bills and makes for better staff utilisation.
Ideal for medium and large scale operations, the peeler comes with reversible corrosion-proof liners.
With a capacity of 12kg, it takes two minutes to peel a full batch of potatoes.
The peeler is a perfect height for emptying into a sink and is hygienic and easy to clean.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit requires a mains water connection.
This unit requires a fixed outlet for waste water.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Made in UK
This item is made in UK.
Questions & Answers
Resources and Downloads for
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|