- Upright design - ideal for medium and large scale operations
- Perfect height to empty into a sink
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- WRAS approved Class A air-break and brass spray nozzle prevents any back siphonage of water into the mains supply
- Reversible corrosion-proof liners
- Dual position for waste outlet
- 2 minutes to peel a batch of 12 kilos of potatoes
- Single phase
Select options at the checkout.
- 3 Working Days delivery
- Next Working Day delivery - £29.99 (Order before 13:00 today for delivery on Tuesday)
The efficient, upright IMC Potato Peeler ensures short preparation times which in turn reduces costly wage bills and makes for better staff utilisation.
Ideal for medium and large scale operations, the peeler comes with reversible corrosion-proof liners
With a capacity of 12kg, it takes two minutes to peel a full batch of potatoes
The peeler is a perfect height for emptying into a sink and is hygienic and easy to clean
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit requires a mains water connection.
This unit requires a fixed outlet for waste water.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Questions & Answers
Resources and Downloads for
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)