about this product
Quick DetailsThe Lincat LPB Lynx 400 Pasta Boiler is an exceptional kitchen appliance. This counter top electric pasta boiler has a removable control panel and element for easy cleaning, a thermostatic temperature control with six positions. This pasta cooker has an Incoloy element, Incoloy refers to a range of superalloys, which are mostly nickel-based and designed for excellent corrosion resistance as well as strength at high temperatures making the Lincat lynx 400 pasta cooker an ideal addition if you want to cook the perfect pasta dish.
Why should I buy the Lincat LPB?The Lincat LPB Pasta Boiler is a compact and versatile pasta boiler. This appliance is made from a high quality, 304 grade stainless steel. The control panel and element lift out for easy cleaning and with the advantage of the tank being dishwasher safe the LPB couldn't be easier to clean. Other benefits of the LPB are the corrosion-resistant that give this item a long service life, exceptional perforated basket support plate for controlled the rolling boil and avoid any dangerous spillages, boil dry protection giving the element a prolonged life and a perforated basket is supplied as standard. The Lynx 400 range of counter-top catering equipment brings professional quality and reliability within the reach of every commercial caterer. Perfect for pubs, cafes, and quick service businesses, Lynx 400 products are also ideal for stand-by or specialist use in the largest of kitchens. Most of the Lynx 400 range operates at no more than 3 kW, which means that you can simply plug in and start cooking. Designed with hygiene in mind, Lynx 400 equipment is so easy to keep clean. Strong, reliable and easy to use, it's easy to see why Lynx 400 has become the benchmark for light duty commercial catering equipment.
Convenient countertop pasta boiler, which operate at 3kW or less. This means you can simply plug in and start cooking. Light cooking equipment which offers value for money, and makes the maximum use of limited kitchen space.
- Compact & versatile.
- Lift out control panel & element for easy cleaning.
- Dishwasher safe removable tank for easy cleaning.
- Corrosion-resistant elements for long service life.
- Stainless steel lids cover tanks when not in use & reduce heat-up times.
- High quality grade 304 stainless steel tanks & basket support plate.
- Unique perforated basket support plate for controlled rolling boil avoids dangerous eruptions.
- Interlock for added safety (the power is cut if the control head is not in place).
- Boil dry protection for prolonged element life.
- Supplied with a perforated basket as standard.
category Brand Lincat Warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes Weight (kg) 10 KG Power 3KW Capacity 5L Finish Stainless Steel
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 315 270 400 Cm 31.5 27 40 Inches (approx) 12 10 15
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£9.09 £2.10 £327.24 £71.99 £255.25 £19.26 60
£6.10 £1.41 £366.00 £80.52 £285.48 £49.49 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£9.68 £2.23 £348.48 £76.67 £271.81 £35.82 60
£6.84 £1.58 £410.40 £90.29 £320.11 £84.12All prices shown excluding VAT
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)