about this product
The Lincat LFWD725 700 Series Food Waste Disposer in tabling mounted, is a convenient and effective item of catering equipment. Best practice dictates the removal of food waste quickly and completely from commercial kitchens, eliminating unpleasant odors and spillages, and the risk of contaminating fresh or cooked food.
Why should I buy the Lincat LFWD725?The Lincat food waste disposer is efficient at disposing all tough waste plate waste, vegetables and peelings, meat and fish scraps and small bones for example. This disposer has a rubber housing to minimize any noise from the unit. This model is in tabling mounted and has an easily manually reverse motor for extended operational life. Food waste disposers are essential for the efficient and hygienic removal of preparation waste and table scraps. Food waste disposers allow you quickly and simply to remove waste as it is produced, enabling you to meet best hygiene practices and create a cleaner and safer working environment. Convenient and efficient, our food waste disposers are available for mounting under sink, into tabling and also free standing units.
The Lincat food waste disposer allows you to quickly and simply remove waste as soon as it gets produced. It then creates a cleaner and safer working environment.
- Convenient waste disposal
- Efficient disposal of tough waste (plate waste, vegetables and peelings, meat and fish scraps and small bones)
- Mounted into tabling
- Manually reversible motor for extended operational life
- 400kg/hr (850 covers)
- 230/1ph voltage
- Optional class A airbreak kit
category Brand Lincat Warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes Weight (kg) 49 KG Power 1.1 kW Finish Stainless Steel
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 725 338 474 Cm 72.5 33.8 47.4 Inches (approx) 28 13 18
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£72.73 £16.78 £2618.28 £576.02 £2042.26 £153.27 60
£48.79 £11.26 £2927.40 £644.03 £2283.37 £394.38 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£77.45 £17.87 £2788.20 £613.40 £2174.80 £285.81 60
£54.78 £12.64 £3286.80 £723.10 £2563.70 £674.71All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)