Lincat GS4/C summary
Attractive hard chrome plating on a 12mm thick steel base gives a tough, easy-clean finish and even heat distributionReduced heat radiation into cooking area for comfortable working and lower energy costsFully-welded plates eliminate dirt trapsThermostatically controlled for consistent performance.
• Attractive mirror chrome surface - ideal for front-of-house situations
• Hard chrome plating applied to a high-grade 12mm thick steel base gives a tough, scratch-resistant finish
• Reduced heat radiation into cooking area results in a more comfortable working environment
• Requires less power to maintain high cooking temperatures, saving energy and running costs
• Easy clean surface – simply wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel
• Plus all the benefits of the machined steel plate range
- Dimensions: W 450 x D 600 x H 330mm.
- Beef burgers per hour: 100
- Steaks per hour: 60
- Cooking Area: 405 x 262 mm
- Power: 2.7kw.
- Weight: 30kg.
*Typical outputs for 4oz (115g) beef burgers (from frozen) and 8oz (225g) steaks medium cooked
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery on orders over €200+vat.
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges.
- Factory order items are not returnable
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 1800-936-078 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 1-800-936-078 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)