Lincat EB6F summary
Why should I buy the Lincat EB6F?These Lincat water boilers have a unique built in water filtration system which improves the quality of the water and reduces the lime scale build up. The automatic fill boilers also boast high quality boiling water on tap 24 hours a day so no matter what, you will have an abundance of hot water for making tea, coffee and other instant beverages. The lower energy and maintenance costs, easy fit replacement filter cartridges and reliable electronic temperature control system make the Lincat boiler the best choice to make when purchasing a boiler. Lincat have a vast selection of Automatic-fill water boilers, including the unique 'FilterFlow' range with built-in filtration. Lincat's FilterFlow range of automatic water boilers, which features unique built-in water filtration and advanced onboard diagnostics, includes counter-top, wall mounted and push button models.
|Warranty||2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Type||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwire|
|Power Supply||Single Phase Hardwire|
|Weight (kg)||19 KG|
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.