about this product
Quick DetailsThe Lincat DF7 Silverlink 600 Counter top twin tank fryer is ideal for shallow frying the oil depth is approx. 30 mm which is suitable for doughnuts, small batches of breaded products etc. typically one layer of cooking at a time. The thermostatic control ranges from 110 C to 190 C and has a piezo ignition system
Why should I buy the Lincat DF7?This Lincat Silverlink DF7 is an excellent choice when looking for a shallow fryer the thermostatic control ensures accurate oil temperature control and consistently perfect results, the safety features include top temperature cut-out to prevent overheating of the oil and flame failure device. Other great features of the counter top model are a deep cool zone that collects all the cooking debris giving you much cleaner oil for longer saving you time and money, the convenient pilot flame operates with a piezo ignition and the heavy duty nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates and stainless steel lids are supplied as standard. The DF7 is part of Lincat's Silverlink 600 range which meets the needs of every modern, busy catering establishment for reliable, robust equipment that combines flexibility and quality with style and value for money. The Silverlink 600 range is huge. All units are 600 mm deep to make the most of your kitchen space. The width sizes vary from 300 mm to 900 mm, depending on the product type. The Silverlink 600 allows you to mix and match items to create your ideal kitchen. This range not only delivers the quality you need but all of the equipment in this range is designed for easy cleaning and safe use.
- 2 basket Lincat Fryer
- Thermostatic control ensures accurate oil temperature control & consistently perfect results
- Safety features include top temperature cut-out to prevent overheating of oil & flame failure device
- Deep cool zone collects cooking debris this gives cleaner cooking results & prolongs oil life, saving you money
- Convenient pilot flame operation with piezo ignition
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates & stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- Dimensions: W750 x D600 x H425mm
- Chips Per Hour: Frozen - 18kg, Chilled - 26kg
- Power: 17kw
- Oil cap: 2 x 6L
- Weight: 58kg
category Brand Lincat Warranty 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty Power Type Natural Gas or LPG Power Supply Gas Weight (kg) 58 KG Power 17 kW Capacity 2 x 6 litres Finish Stainless Steel Gas Type Natural Gas or LPG
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 425 750 600 Cm 42.5 75 60 Inches (approx) 16 29 23
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£42.31 £9.76 £1523.16 £335.10 £1188.06 £89.07 60
£28.39 £6.55 £1703.40 £374.75 £1328.65 £229.66 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£45.06 £10.40 £1622.16 £356.88 £1265.28 £166.29 60
£31.87 £7.35 £1912.20 £420.68 £1491.52 £392.53All prices shown excluding VAT
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)