Availability: In stock
Lincat CG4 Gas Chargrill
- Heat transfer radiants eliminate the need for messy lava rock
- Removable branding grids, heat transfer radiants, fat collection drawer & debris collection tray for easy cleaning
- Adjustable cooking grid & variable heat control for maximum controllability
- Heat retaining cooking grids produces clean, sharp branding marks to enhance food presentation
- Twin heat zones
- Cooks 70 x 4oz beef burgers (from frozen) per hour & 50 x 8oz medium cooked steaks per hour
- Dimensions: W450 x D600 x H415mm
- Cooking Area: 330 x 440mm
- Power: 14.3kw
- Weight: 32kg
Select options at the checkout.
- 3 Working Days delivery
- Next Working Day delivery - £24.99 (Order before 13:00 today)
*UK highland, islands and remote areas will incur additional delivery charges. Please call us to confirm charges.
The Lincat CG4 Silverlink 600 is a counter top chargrill with heat transfer radiants so no need for lava rock, the fat collection drawer catches all the fat for easy cleaning, adjustable height settings for cooking grid, separate control to each half of cooking area and supplied with a splash back.
The Lincat Silverlink 600 CG4 is an excellent choice of chargrill, heat transfer radiants eliminate the need for messy lava rock, removable branding grids, heat transfer radiants, fat collection drawer and debris collection drawer all make for a unit that is so easy to clean. The adjustable cooking grid and variable heat control for maximum control-ability and heat retaining cooking grids produces clean, sharp branding marks to enhance food presentation.
The CG4 is part of Lincat's Silverlink 600 range which meets the needs of every modern, busy catering establishment for reliable, robust equipment that combines flexibility and quality with style and value for money. The Silverlink 600 range is huge. All units are 600 mm deep to make the most of your kitchen space. The width sizes vary from 300 mm to 900 mm, depending on the product type. The Silverlink 600 allows you to mix and match items to create your ideal kitchen. This range not only delivers the quality you need but all of the equipment in this range is designed for easy cleaning and safe use.
Item meets the health, safety and environmental product safety standards for products sold within the EEA.
This unit requires a gas connection.
This item requires installation by a competent person with technical know-how.
Made in UK
This item is made in UK.
Questions & Answers
Other products from this line (View all)
Related Items (View all)
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|