Lincat C6A-75B summary
Why should I buy the Lincat C6A-75B?These Lincat Seal food merchandiser has an understated elegant curved design with extruded aluminum frames and metallic silver finish which enhances the display without detracting from the contents. With the all-round visibility to maximize food sales potential and large display capacity which is perfect for any busy establishments. The even, daylight balanced illumination enhances the display of the contents with easy change clip in fluorescent light tubes, the sleek design and chrome plated rod shelves are attractive and easy to clean. Lincat's Seal selection is a comprehensive range of heated, refrigerated and ambient food display units. From rectangular or curved front Merchandisers, to Food Display Bars, Heated Displays, Pie Cabinets and Upright Heated Merchandisers with built-in oven, there's a Seal product to suit every need. There's a choice too of self-service or back-service models, all have illuminated interiors to enhance the display of food.
Back service or self service The Lincat Curve Fronted Ambient Merchandiser C6A/75B is perfect for back service operations. The Lincat C6A/75B Ambient Merchandiser has all round visibility to maximise food sales potential.
- Lincat Front Ambient Merchandiser C6A/75B
- Understated elegant design with extruded aluminium frames and metallic silver finish enhances display without detracting from the contents
- All-round visibility to maximise food sales potential
- Large display capacity - perfect for busy establishments
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)
After tax relief
|Business Trading 3 Years or more|
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
All figures are indicative only and maybe higher or lower subject to credit status
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0333 3443 979 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £199+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0333 3443 979 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0333 3443 979 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.