about this product
Quick DetailsThe Blaze BR50 Charcoal Oven is an outstanding item from the Blaze range. Ideal for any kitchen this floor standing charcoal oven will give your steaks, chicken, fish, and vegetables etc. that authentic charcoal flavor. Suitable for any type of charcoal.
Why should I buy the Blaze BR50?The Blaze BR50 Charcoal Oven is an exceptional piece of professional equipment as it comes with meat tongs, poker and one ribbed grate and one standard grate both in stainless steel. The charcoal oven has a cast steel interior which is fully insulated to prevent heat loss and save energy. The Neoceram glass door which is resistant to up to 750 degrees is not only lightweight but extremely robust. The door also has superb visibility to control the cooking chamber without having to open the door. Other features of the blaze charcoal oven include an ash drawer at the bottom and it has a fat collector at the front meaning you can keep your Blaze charcoal oven spotlessly clean. So as you can see the Blaze charcoal oven is a must for any kitchen wishing to serve authentic cuisine.
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£159.12 £36.72 £5728.32 £1260.23 £4468.09 £335.09 60
£106.76 £24.64 £6405.60 £1409.23 £4996.37 £863.37 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£169.45 £39.10 £6100.20 £1342.04 £4758.16 £625.16 60
£119.86 £27.66 £7191.60 £1582.15 £5609.45 £1476.45All prices shown excluding VAT
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)