about this product
Quick DetailsCarrying the King name, our range of Counter Fridge & Counter Freezers are economical, well built and well designed. Manufactured with reliable Italian technology they are developed with the latest engineering and electronic systems and to preserve your confidence in the value, quality and reliability of our appliances, each comes with a 2 year optional labour guarantee.
The King Freezer is not only made from high grade stainless steel but with the auto defrost system it saves you time and energy and with the HD cooling the King Freezer is a remarkable freezer.
All your produce stored within the King Freezer unit will always remain at the temperature that you require, it is equipped with a digital temperature display, ensuring freshly added meat and frozen food is cooled quickly to preserve its quality. The heavy duty compact refrigeration system is designed to maximize internal storage capacity making more space for your delicious food.
The King 2 door freezer is an all-round excellent piece of equipment, with the competitive pricing, the 297 liter capacity, stainless steel casing, HD cooling system, energy efficiency, quick cooling , auto defrost and easy cleaning the King 2 Door Freezer is the best freezer you will ever buy.
Why should I buy the King L7150F.HD?There isn't a commercial kitchen in the whole of the U.K. that doesn't need a quality, reliable freezer and the King 2 Door Freezer is exactly that, fully encased in a high grade stainless steel for solid durability and reliable performance. The King Refrigeration 2 Door Freezer uses a HD Cooling system which is designed to ensure that cold air reaches each and every corner of the cabinet to provide even cooling in all areas of the freezer. This means no cold spots and therefore no food wastage. Low energy consumption makes the King Freezer as environmentally friendly as it is economical to run and with the benefits of the added features of wheels making the King 2 Door Freezer easy to move out, even when full, making cleaning a doddle. There is also a factory installed security lock so you can feel secure that at night theatall your valuable stock is safe and sound, with the doors having an automatic closing mechanism you need not worry that the doors will get left open and your food get spoiled also with the HD cooling the freezer will cool down much quicker than normal freezer after the doors are closed . So all in all the king 2 Door Freezer is the champion of the freezer world.
Ultimate in Innovation and Functionality
Experience the new dimension of food freshness with the King 2 Door Commercial Freezer Counter, beautifully designed and packed to the brim with all the latest features and innovative technology, designed to impress.
Always up to the task, ideal for restaurants, bars, cafeterias, convenience stores, or homes; just about anywhere you need to keep product refrigerated, fresh, and easily available.
Circulate cool air everywhere with HD Cooling System
King Refrigeration uses HD Cooling system which is designed to ensure that cold air reaches each and every corner of the cabinet to provide even cooling and temperature in all areas. This means no cold spots, uneven cooling and food wastage.
It’s a fresher and safer way to store meat and other frozen food for months.
Food stored within the unit will always remain at the temperature that you demand, for it is equipped with a cool digital temperature display ensuring freshly added meat and frozen food is cooled quickly to preserve its quality.
Sophistication and solid durability combined
The King commercial freezer counter is fully clad with the highest grade stainless steel for solid durability and reliable performance and because it's premium quality stainless steel, it is decoratively versatile, easy to clean, has inherent long life properties and provides more corrosion resistance which makes King refrigerators more appealing for those with commercial kitchens.
Versatility, Style and Premium performance
Provide colder temperatures, lower utility costs, and food safety with the tough and ever reliable King 2 Door Commercial Freezer Counter and enjoy the best Refrigeration performance of HD cooling and the timeless elegance and polish of quality stainless steel by King Refrigeration!
- A space maximiser commercial freezer unit, which ensures that you have everything you need on hand at any given time, with a cool demeanor and a tough stainless steel exterior.
- Stainless Steel cabinet design.
- Digital temperature control and defrost.
- Comes with 1 plasticised steel wire shelves per door.
- HD cooling system to maintain a stable and evenly cooled environment.
- Ventilated cooling with built-in evaporator
- Automatic evaporation system saves time on cleaning
- Forced air evaporator with anti-corrosive paint
- One of the easiest units in the food-service marketplace to maintain and clean.
- Generous and well organized storage space to keep food fresh, nutritious and looking delicious.
- Heavy duty compact refrigeration system designed to maximize internal storage capacity.
- Low energy consumption makes it as environmentally friendly as it is practical.
- Fully clad with the highest grade stainless steel for maximum strength, lasting elegance and durability.
- Crafted with style, security and great added features:
- Fitted with wheels.
- Doors include automatic closing mechanism.
With the King Freezer having 2 doors and pull out interior shelves you can access all your produce quickly and easily, therefore not leaving the doors open for too long and cutting down on electricity consumption.
Easy Equipment's King Refrigeration Range is one of the most competitively priced on the market
- Digital temperature control and defrost.
- Door Type: Solid
- Insulation thickness: 60mm.
- Capacity: 297 Litre. (10 Cu.Ft).
- Shelf size: 325w x 530d (mm)
- Temp: -15 ºC /-20 ºC
- Manufacturer: King
- Manufacturer Product Code: L7150F.HD
- 1365w x 700d x 850h
category Brand King Weight 120.0000 Temperature Range -15C to -20C Warranty 2 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes GN Shelf Size GN1/1 No of Shelves included 2 Shelf size (mm) 325w x 530d Weight (kg) 100 KG Number of Doors 2 Capacity 297 Litres Compressor Position Right Finish Stainless Steel insulation 60mm Material stainless steel Max Ambient Temperature 32C Tabletop Material Stainless Steel Wheels Fitted Yes Energy Rating E Daily Energy Consumption (kWh/24hr) 8.26 Annual Energy Consumption (kWh/annum) 3014 Net Capacity (Litres) 205 Climate Class 4 Operating Duty Statement Medium Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30C and is suitable for most professional kitchens
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 850 1365 700 Cm 85 136.5 70 Inches (approx) 33 53 27
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£28.87 £6.66 £1039.32 £228.65 £810.67 £60.68 60
£19.37 £4.47 £1162.20 £255.68 £906.52 £156.53 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£30.75 £7.10 £1107.00 £243.54 £863.46 £113.47 60
£21.75 £5.02 £1305.00 £287.10 £1017.90 £267.91All prices shown excluding VAT
Questions & Answers
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: email@example.com)