about this product
Quick DetailsMake pizza the way the Italians intended with this fantastic new King Pizza Prep Fridge. The easy to clean granite top and ingredients holding area make pizzas simple to prepare. Now complete with a 2 year optional labour guarantee. HD cooling ensures ingredients stay fresher for longer.
Excellently prepared pizza ingredients in a snap
Enjoy the convenience of having excellently chilled pizza ingredients in a snap and so much more, simply perfect for fast paced establishments and pizzerias which provides a wide variety of toppings for quick and easy refilling most specially during peak hours but still maintaining quality and portions.
Ultimate in Innovation and Functionality
Experience the new dimension of food freshness with the King 2 Door Pizza Counter, beautifully designed and packed to the brim with all the latest features and innovative technology, designed to impress. Always up to the task, ideal for sandwich shops and pizzerias.
Circulate cool air everywhere with HD Cooling System
King Refrigeration uses HD Cooling system which is designed to ensure that cold air reaches each and every corner of the cabinet to provide even cooling and temperature in all areas. This means no cold spots, uneven cooling and food wastage.
A fresher way to store pizza ingredients
Food and beverages stored within the unit will always remain at the temperature that you demand, for it is equipped with a cool digital temperature display resulting in pizza ingredients which stays fresher, longer.
Sophistication and Solid durability combined
This unit is fully clad with the highest grade stainless steel for solid durability and reliable performance. And because its premium quality stainless steel, it is decoratively versatile, easy to clean, has inherent long life properties and provides more corrosion resistance which makes King refrigerators more appealing for those with commercial kitchens.
Versatility, Style and Premium performance
Provide colder temperatures, lower utility costs, and food safety with the tough and ever reliable King 2 Door Pizza Counter and enjoy the best Refrigeration performance of HD cooling and the timeless elegance and polish of quality stainless steel by King Refrigeration!
- A combination of a refrigerated counter and a prep top.
- The most common uses are in sandwich shops and pizzerias.
- Comes in an easy clean granite marble work top.
- Auto defrost system saves time and energy.
- User friendly controls with digital temperature display.
- HD cooling system to maintain a stable and evenly cooled environment.
- One of the easiest units in the food-service marketplace to maintain and clean.
- Generous and well organized storage space to keep food fresh, nutritious and looking delicious.
- Heavy duty compact refrigeration system designed to maximize internal storage capacity.
- Low energy consumption makes it as environmentally friendly as it is practical.
- Fully clad with the highest grade stainless steel for maximum strength, lasting elegance and durability.
- Crafted with style, security and great added features:
- Fitted with wheels.
- Doors: automatic closing mechanism.
- Door Type: Solid
- Insulation thickness: 35 mm.
- Holds 5 x GN1/6 Containers (up to 150 mm deep) NOT INCLUDED
- Dimensions 850h x 900w x 700d (mm) (to top of worktop)
- Temp: +2 ºC /+10 ºC
category Brand King Weight 172.0000 Temperature Range 2C to 10C Warranty 2 Year Parts & 90 Days Labour Warranty Power Type Electric - Plug In Power Supply 13 amp plug fitted Plug Fitted Yes GN Shelf Size GN1/1 No of Shelves included 2 Shelf size (mm) 325w x 530d Weight (kg) 70 KG Number of Doors 2 Capacity 5 x GN 1/6 pans (not included) Compressor Position Bottom Finish Stainless Steel insulation 35mm Material stainless steel Max Ambient Temperature 32C Gastronom Containers Capacity 5 x GN1/6 Gastronom Container Size GN1/6 - 150mm deep Tabletop Material Granite Wheels Fitted Yes Shelves Quantity 2
Unit Height Width Depth Mm 1100 900 700 Cm 110 90 70 Inches (approx) 43 35 27
- Shipping Returns
Shipping & Returns
Choose from a variety of convenient ways to get this product delivered. You can select the delivery options at the checkout.
We deliver Monday to Friday, from 8am to 6pm* (depending on courier).
Shipping rates vary depending on delivery postcode. For offshore islands, and exports please call 0161 850 2499 for rates.
FREE Standard Delivery is available if you're ordering eligible items for delivery within the UK mainland* on orders over £99+vat.(*UK mainland only. Remote areas, highlands and Islands not included - standard delivery times only, does not include next day delivery).
Changed your mind? Return your order within 10 days of delivery.
We're confident you'll have a happy experience when you buy from us. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our products get good reviews too, with most being given 4 out of 5 stars or more - that's pretty good going!
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your product to us within 10 days of delivery - as long as you haven't used it already.
- All products returned will be will be subject to a 25% restocking charge and delivery/collection charges. Factory order items are not returnable.
- Please ensure you follow our returns procedure - in the first instance call our returns line on the local rate number 0161 850 2499 to obtain your return authorization number and details on how to return your product.
➤ Warranty Repairs
- In the unlikely event that a product fails during its warranty period please call 0161 850 2499 and you can discuss with our warranty team.
- Please ensure you have your order no, model number and serial no to hand before calling to speed up the warranty process.
- Lease Purchase
Leasing Calculator (minimum lease for £1000+vat)Enter order total (Exc VAT): Calculate
After tax relief
Business Trading 3 Years or more 36
£17.71 £4.09 £637.56 £140.26 £497.30 £37.31 60
£11.88 £2.74 £712.80 £156.82 £555.98 £95.99 Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants 36
£18.86 £4.35 £678.96 £149.37 £529.59 £69.60 60
£13.34 £3.08 £800.40 £176.09 £624.31 £164.32All prices shown excluding VAT
Questions & Answers
There are no any questions and answers.
Sale £459.99 exc. vat (£551.99 inc vat)
was: £800.00 save £340.01 (43% off)
Sale £496.13 exc. vat (£595.36 inc vat)
was: £945.00 save £448.87 (47% off)
Please note that additional delivery charges will apply to the following locations and standard deliveries make take up to two working days longer:
- ➤ The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ➤ The Isle of Wight
- ➤ The Isle of Man
- ➤ Northern Ireland
Please call us on 0333 3443 979 for exact delivery charges and times before you order.
We can arrange deliveries to Europe and all other countries- please call for a quote (0044 161 850 2499 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org)